· Table of 8 at the Gala
· Full-page platinum-bordered ad in printed program
· Logo recognition on event website and event signage
· Name included in all press materials
· Logo included in pre-event electronic (with link) and print marketing
· Logo included in printed program
· Recognition from stage during the live program
· Recognition in CWS Annual Report
· Logo featured at CWS events throughout the year
· Full page ad in printed program
· Name included in pre-event electronic and print marketing
· Name included in printed program and event signage
· Half-page ad in printed program
· Logo recognition on event website
The mission of Clackamas Women’s Services is to break the isolation of domestic and sexual violence. CWS was incorporated in 1985 as Clackamas County’s first shelter for women and children escaping family violence and domestic abuse. Today CWS is the largest community based organization in the state providing services to families and individuals impacted by domestic/dating violence, sexual assault, elder and vulnerable adult abuse, human trafficking and exploitation, and stalking. CWS’ service delivery framework is built on trauma-informed best practices that promote safety and self-determination.
For more information about our Pathways Gala, please contact John Aney, Director of Development, at 503-557-5820 or email@example.com.